The promotion of businesses through the institution of expositions making of the visitors' needs of information, presence, organization, completeness, quality and service a rule.
Linea Exhibitions was established in 1991 by Mrs. Stathopoulou. It is the continuity of the commercial activity of company “Linea International Ltd” (Skalotheou D. – Stathopoulou 1991). Since 2000, Linea Exhibition's head offices are in Metamorphosi-Attica, directed by Mr. Constantinos Stathopoulos and employing 14 persons.
Basic company activity is organizing trade fairs. In addition, Linea Exhibitions, publishes trade magazines, represents exhibition centres in the South-eastern Europe and the Balkan Peninsula, and undertakes the participation of Greek companies in trade shows abroad.
In ourdays, Linea Exhibitions is considered as one of the most innovative companies in the fiels of exhibition organizing. It expands into new industries, considering the current needs of professionals and the demands of exhibition public.
The exhibitions :
- Linea Bianca
- 47th home textiles trade fair
- 7-8-9 March 2009 Metropolitan EXPO, Saturday & Monday 10:00 - 20:00, Sunday 09:00-21:00
The first exhibition in Greece with stock products! Home textiles, furniture, houseware, electric appliances, house equipment and everything for home, all stock and all under the same roof! The trade fair for aftermarket, aftersales, spare parts, car shop-body shop equipment, service station and services for cars and motorcycles.
The agencies of Linea Exhibitions :
Linea Exhibitions has developed a special department for Greek missions that participate in South-eastern European exhibitions. It represents a large part of exhibition programme that counts to 108 in the fields of:
- Foodstuffs and Beverages
- Agricultural Products and Machinery
- Constructions and Building Materials
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Medical Machinery & Equipment
Exhibition centres that represent are:
- Kroatia/ Zagreb Fair
- Bularia / Plovdiv International Fair
- Moldavia/ International Exhibition Centre Moldexpo S.A.
- Serbia / Belgrade Fair - World-Trade Centre
- Serbia/ Novi Sad International Fair
- Hungary / Hungexpo International Fair
- Romania / Romexpo
- F.Y.R.O.M. / Skopje Fair
For more information, please contact Mrs. Dimitra Patakaki at +30 210 2856070.
The services of Linea for the International Fairs and Exhibitions
- Renting of preferential space
- Design, organizing and stand construction – suggestions for equipment
- Secure and time effective transportation of exhibits by following the necessary import / export proceedings
- Collaboration with high experienced associates
- Predetermined appointments with leads
- Predetermined appointments with authorities like chambers, agencies, consulates etc.
- Planning of trip procedures like hotel accommodation, flights, restaurants
- Promotion and marketing services.
Linea Exhibitions, after many years of experience, can effectively facilitate companies to expand abroad.