Welcome to Evans hotel! Welcome to Heraklion in Crete.
Opened in 1975, Evans hotel is the ideal hotel for the business traveler who needs to be close to the city, especially during the week and for leisure travelers on weekends. Ideally located in Nea Alikarnassos, a district adjacent to Heraklion city, Evans will be your starting point to whatever your reason for visiting the city is: business or/and leisure.
Featuring 26 rooms, a bar and lounge with TV, Evans will the starting and finishing point of relaxation after a hard day’s work or a long excursion to Crete’s most exciting destinations.
* 1 kilometer from Heraklion Intl’ Airport, 5’ by a frequent bus service
* 1 kilometer from Heraklion Intl’ Port
* 1 kilometre from the Heraklion Industrial Area
* 10’ to the city centre by a frequent bus service
* An average of 30’- 45’ drive to the resorts of Kokkini Hani, Gouves, Malia and Hersonissos
* Short distance from points of interest such as Knossos archaeological site, the Heraklion Archaeological Museum, Heraklion Historical Museum and the Museum of Natural History
* Easy access to all major banks, insurance companies, other major financial institutions and civil services – e.g.: Bank of Greece, National Bank, Emporiki Bank, etc.
* Easy access to Heraklion University Hospital, Venizeleion General Hospital, the University of Crete & Technological Institution of Crete (T.E.I.)
We offer an excellent selection from Single rooms to Double and Triple. Group Bookings are welcome. All rooms include bedroom with TV, IDD telephone and air-condition.
All Prices are subject to availability.